Welcome!

Sweet Pea Crochet, Sweet Etsy Shops & Sweet Nothings in your ear.....



Monday, December 24, 2007

Vintage Love.....

On this Christmas Eve, I want to wish everyone a very Happy Christmas! In all of our hurried preperations, I know that you will remember Christmas' past with a fond smile. Holidays and nostalgia go hand in hand...remembering our family traditions, friends and relatives. The past is a treasure...
I have a love for everything vintage, and today I want you to peek into Vintage Inspirations...a superb etsy shop filled with handmade jewelry reminiscent of the past. As a child, I used to spend weekends at my grandparents house and sometimes my grandmother would show my sister and I all the beautiful jewelry boxes she had...filled with jewerly that had been handed down through time...each one gorgeous and unique.

I love jewelry that emits a mood, and that has been very hard to find until now. Vintage Inspirations creates such wonderful pieces that just looking at them, will give you a sudden urge to listen to the Boswell Sisters. That is a beautiful thing.
Here are a few of my faves......
Aren't they divine?
Visit this shop, and you're sure to fall in love. The shop's owner has been creating handmade jewelry for four years now, and explains the name of her shop in her profile : "Why "Vintage Inspirations"? Because I love everything vintage! From an old piece of furniture with chippy paint, to faded photographs and old tarnished costume jewelry, I love it all! Although I think that my work refelcts todays tastes and trends I always have that Vintage Inspiration in the back of my mind."
Very well said.
Take a peek!
Have a Wonderful Christmas Eve! Stay Warm!

No comments: