Welcome!

Sweet Pea Crochet, Sweet Etsy Shops & Sweet Nothings in your ear.....



Thursday, December 20, 2007

Just Add Charm....

Hello again, my sweet readers! Today I am determined to get the rest of my holiday wrapping done.....I hope. lol. I finished two new items for my etsy shop, which hopefully I'll post before the weekend. Of course, I had to browse while I was there......ooooh the things I find! lol.
About a week ago, while in one of the Etsy chat rooms, I met a wonderful Etsian whom I absolutely adore! Her shop is called "Just Add Charm". First off, I have to say that the name of this shop is incredible and very, very clever as she sells hanmade fabric button jewelry, hair ties, magnets, bookmarks, and other wonderful goodies. The name is more than fitting, as her work is charming!

I spent at least an hour browsing through all of her lovely accessories. Truly unique and very, very special. I love the fact that you could easily dress the jewelry up or down. The earrings and necklaces would go perfect with anyone's wardrobe. I know my daughter is going to love the hair ties, too!
It was very, very difficult to choose which of her items I love the best ~ they're all so great! Here's a few that caught my eye....

Sigh. They are just so clever and unique! So hard to choose!


I am in love with these retro Jello fabric magnets too.......so vintage, and so sweet.
Just Add Charm is inviting, with a great variety and freshness to it. The price range is great - items are very affordable, which is a plus. The shop's profile is welcoming, making us feel comfortable right off the bat. Store Policies are listed under the shop's profile, making them clear and easy to find.
You HAVE to visit this shop! I can't say more than enough great things about Just Add Charm..you'll just have to stop in and see for yourself. I bookmarked this shop right away as one of my favorites, and I know it will be added to your list too.
Have a great Day Everyone! Stay Warm!

No comments: