Welcome!

Sweet Pea Crochet, Sweet Etsy Shops & Sweet Nothings in your ear.....



Sunday, December 16, 2007

Stormy Weather...


Well, the storm set for this weekend was not as awful as predicted. More rain and sleet than snow and winds. Yet, it's still yucky outside. Awesome day to stay inside with my coffee and skeins ~ and that's a good thing as I have a ton of orders to fill! I am trying my hardest to stop shopping on Etsy, which I am sure can be done, though it's becoming more difficult day by day. I promised in my last post to start letting you in on some of my favorite shops, so today I would love for you to take a peek at Pixie Soap!
I discovered this shop about a week ago, and I am IN LOVE! I adore handmade soaps, and this is an enchanting little shop! With soaps such as Chocolate Covered Strawberry, Fresh Summer Peach, Rain, and Gardenia, I wish that my monitor had a scratch and sniff feature! Pixie Soap carries a wide variety of soaps, as well as lip balms (the Mochaccino sounds yummy), sweet gift sets, soap accessories and unscented soaps. I will most definitley be ordering this lotion bar as well...how adorable is this? http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=8439539
Their Etsy shop is adorable ~ their banner is creative and eye catching, with photos of their wrapped soaps on either side. Definitley inviting. The inventory is categorized very well, making shopping a breeze. Photos of all items are clear and well presented. I have visited many, many etsy shops, and yes - sometimes you will hit upon a shop that is not presented well, and this definitley deters you from shopping - this is definitley NOT the case here. The shop is wonderful! And with over 300 positive feedbacks, I will be placing an order as soon as I can decide from all the great varieties.
Even the shop's Profile section is well presented - direct, to the point, and categorized, the shop explains everything from Shipping to their Recycling methods very, very well. As an added plus, Pixie Soap is based out of Plymouth, Massachusettes - which is one of my most favorite places in the world! I spent a week's vacation at a beach house in Plymouth the summer before last, and I love everything about this town. Very quaint and charming just like Pixie Soap!
Please visit!
Stay warm!




3 comments:

Terri said...

Your blog looks great so far, keep it up :)

And we're having TERRIBLE weather where we are right now (Massachusetts).

Sweet Pea Crochet said...

Thanks terri! I think the majority of the snow from this storm just missed us! More rain and sleet...sigh.

Thank you for commenting on the blog ~ this is a new venture for me, but I'm loving it so far! :)

Have a great holiday!!

redbarbi said...

I love your place, it is wonderful, keep up the good work and let it snow some more, but keep it safe.