Welcome!

Sweet Pea Crochet, Sweet Etsy Shops & Sweet Nothings in your ear.....



Sunday, December 23, 2007

Chirp, Chirp......

In our frenzy of holiday preperations, I just want to remind everyone to keep our feathered friends in mind. During the cold weeks ahead, take a moment to sprinkle some birdseed, fill your birdfeeders, or place your suet cakes in their holders.

With birds on the brain, I want you to visit Magpie Collections today. Magpie is certainly fitting for this shop's owner ~ as she tells us in her profile "Magpie-The name suits me very well. Always attracted to beautiful things, I collect them (bead-aholic)and make jewelry. I love doing artistic stuff, the feeling of accomplishment and satisfaction one gets when you create something beautiful with your hands let it be a painting, jewelry or anything creative.Thats what I am all about...".

Magpie Collections is filled with beautiful handmade jewerly, using a range of materials including swarvoski crystals and polymer clay. Custom orders are welcomed, and the shop is trader friendly, which I love!
Here a few of my favorites.......


And, with Valentine's Day approaching, this "Love Crazy" necklace would be an amazing treasure!

Categories in this shop range from Anklets, Bracelets, Necklaces, Paintings, and even Wine Charms, making this shop a perfect fit while shopping for those hard to please.
Stop in to Magpie Collections today! Can't wait to see more treasures from this magpie....
Have a great day everyone! Stay Warm!

No comments: